Love this picture of Luke's crush Tana
Ava got hooked on 9 yr. old Tyler and he was so sweet and played with her for about an hour.
Time for another good idea/bad idea. Making a human damn with large men and small kids around did not end well.
My friend Brit told me about Swimming hats and thank goodness. This Hat kept white Ava burn free.

1 comment:
Where'd you get those floaties for the kids? I definitely need to get some for Lily. She's a little too brave in the water.
By the way, about Lily potty training. She did it all on her own. I couldn't believe how easy it was. Maybe it's because Ethan has no shame when it comes to going to the bathroom, so he always leaves the door open, and she wanted to be just like him? I have no idea. It took me forever to potty train Ethan though.
Post a Comment