Aug 17, 2011

Tommy's Funeral


As much as funerals are sad they are also a nice way to gather as a family and remember a loved one. Tuesday night we attended a funeral in Chandler for a family member.
                                            Ava put her love spell on my Grandpa. It was a late night so Luke stayed home with a sitter that took him out to dinner and spoiled him with one on one attention. Ava got up from her nap at 5 pm so she was ready for a good night.

Grandma Kisty and me.



Ava Kate loves her uncle Gabe. Too bad he riled her up at a quiet funeral.



Speaking of hot messes. This is how she walked around Target this morning. Don't even think about taking that 20lb expensive baby doll away from her. She will scratch your eyes out. Oh and that purse stuffed with lip gloss and trinkets, don't get close. That handful of my little ponies, Step off.



One more thing. This dress that Grandma bought her, if you put it in the wash after her wearing it everyday since Sunday she will scream her guts out until she sees it hang drying and Rumpelstiltskin jump up and down for it. Just so you know what I am dealing with.
Funny thing about that babydoll. I saved up for it for my birthday when I was young and I loved it so much, but I wondered what made me choose a blue eyed red head doll back then. Guess I know why.

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Haha, she definitely reminds me of Lily. I just give up and let her wear/bring whatever otherwise I'll get a crazy tantrum, and honestly most of the time it's just not worth it :)

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

That's so cute, I also noticed her unmatched shoes. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...