Sep 10, 2011

What we have been up to


 Luke was stoked to ride his bike  to school.
 Well I was walking with the slow poke who stops to pray to statues in peoples yard and look at every ant and crack on the sidewalk. Luke ended up riding all the way to school by himself, He only had to cross one street and waited till I yelled it was ok to cross.
 Cousin Mayla came over after we dropped Luke off. They had a grand time playing in this bucket and on the trampoline while Megan and I sweated it out.

 I am not so patiently waiting for hair to grow but it was getting so bad and uneven that I had to pixie cut it until her hair gets thicker.
 This is her dramatic eye fluttering look
 scary smile
 The most normal smile I could get. We are really going to have to work on her pageant smile. Did you hear about the pretty women kids pageant costume?
 It was a Christmas miracle yesterday and the weather cooled down a ton.

I love his shaving cream beard.

3 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Wow, that's amazing that it was cool enough outside to walk to school! It's been warm here lately (that and I'm 267 months pregnant), so I've been driving Ethan to school.

Trista said...

Love the flag in the background! We finally got ours up for the first time on the fourth of July! And, I'm pretty sure Matthew has exactly the same plaid shorts as Luke!

tempppo said...

I never thought to use those big tubs like swimming pools! What a great idea.

And I love the crinkle nose smile. Adara did that forever!!

Happy 4th birthday to Luke. It's a great age to be.

Pixie cut -- I wish you were here so you could show me what you did. I'll google it and see what I can learn.

As always, loving your blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...