Nov 8, 2011



3 comments:

The Tieman Family said...

She's got real hair now- cute girl!

The Tieman Family said...

She's got real hair now- cute girl!

tempppo said...

those pictures seem to be telling a story. So dramatic. So exciting!

Oh -- I got your bows a few weeks ago. Adara loves them. Naomi, however, for whom the bows were originally obtained, will wear them for only a few minutes before she takes them off to play with them. That is, assuming she lets me put it on her head in the first place.

But on the positive side of things, her hair is finally growing (as I see little Ava's is, too). She still needs a bow in her hair to identify her as a girl, though.

And I just have to say again how much we love the hair bows. They are beautiful and practical and just wonderful. Thank you so much for sending them all this way to us. (Still working on the job offers. Phoenix looks like the best location, but Jon's not wild about the company.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...