This is our Ikea Christmas tree that is 5 years old. It is missing a huge chunk in the middle. I call it our charlie brown tree. As much as I love big mac daddy trees I have a soft spot for this one. It reminds me of our first Christmas together in our apartment and it also reminds me of the past few Christmas' where we were jobless or struggling and getting a new tree was the last thing on our minds. The other plus is that is does not take up much room and is easy to decorate. I lost all of my ornaments last year and was so sad. Our tree looked pretty bad. My friend Trista gave me a box of sparkly new green ornaments for Christmas last year. It made me so happy to decorate my tree this year with such a thoughtful gift. This tree may be meek but it makes me remember that I have all I need sleeping in the beds in my house.
My Punkin Pie
4 comments:
I love the tree. And the ribbon holding the wreath. And the bangs on Ava. Thanks for sharing.
YAY!!! That's so great! Love the tree!
I LOVE the wreath!
love your post! things like that are good reminders of how lucky we are!! i hope you are doing great!! maybe we can get together over the holiday!!!
Post a Comment