The girl received some amazing jewelery and a box to keep it in. She got her first locket too.
We ALL and I include my dad and Kreed especially in this, fell in love with this sweet lost dog. She was a gem and we were all sad to learn she went back to her owners yesterday.
Happy in her Christmas jammies, thanks g-ma and g-pa
A little bit of Ava's new baby stuff from the gparents.
Watching Iron Man2
The best Christmas yet. We spent Christmas eve at the Ziegler's house. We ate a delish meal, watched Ava cry and had a cozy eve. We spent the night at my parents and slept awesome, thanks to my parents who slept with both kids willingly. We woke up went to my old ward, which Kreed and I both love. Saw old friends and had the best day eating, chillin and, watching out kids get spoiled rotten. Emphasis on the Rotten. We see my parents about once a week so it wasn't like we hadn't seen them but man we had a good time. We weren't ready to go home until late that night. I was also thrilled, THRILLED I tell you to get a cast iron skillet and silverware. Love my famlies and Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment