Jan 26, 2012

I have a new sister!

My brother got married in La Jolla last week and it was a perfect trip. My mother in law kept our kids at her house and we got to live it up. This trip was so relaxing and fun. It was great to finally see my oldest brother get married to someone I love too.





My dad and aunt Joca. She was a riot at the reception. We had to cut her off of her water.



My sister and her baby bump at eight months. This is the only maternity shot she has. She and baby Jack ;) will thank me later.



 I got to do hair and makeup for the bride. It was so fun and she was STUNNING


Gabe was wishing he was at prom with his mom






My sister shot the wedding photos.
















They rented out a Thai food restaraunt that had a ocean view and tasty food. The father of the bride/best man/bridesmaid talk got me teary eyed, and had me laughing. My brother started crying when Isaac did a typical dance and song routine to a glee song for everyone.
One of the most fun weddings I have ever been to. I can see why having a 40 person wedding is awesome and why cutting out crazy family members is great. We all just hung out and laughed alot.

Gabe showed up somewhere in about 90% of the pictures I took.




Throwing rose petals at the happy couple.
















4 comments:

abby said...

I can't see these pictures! Is it just me?

Five Bresees said...

Her hair looks amazing!! You did a great job :) Looks like you guys had a fun time!

I {heart} Nap Time said...

Looks so fun! Her dress is gorgeous and you did amazing on the hair!

Chandra MoMoMod said...

I LOVE my great state of California! Good ol' La Jolla... I can't wait to get down there for some vacation time!

Chandra
http://momomod.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...