We welcomed and said goodbye to spring.
Enjoyed this little man
Made oodles of baby presents. So many babies this season.
H
Mothered a Hilton Sister. Man they have attitude.
Listened to Ava Kate's dramatic singing
Go to the park like it's a part time job
Busted out the bathing suits
Oh yes, have had way too many changes, drama and waves come our way.
Here's lookin to 2013 already.
My awesome friend fixed our computer so I can now blog my heart away. So happy.










2 comments:
Love the pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!
I am hard looking at her sexybody and thinking what she would be like in bed I like it really yung, takes awhile to get it in her and you can't go deep but it is so soft, warm, moist and tight and just the look in their eyes when youcum mmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment