Feb 6, 2008

5 MONTHS FLEW BY!

I LOVE this picture. I think that he looks so much like Kreed in it.

Lola is so patient with him when he grabs chunks of her hair and skin. He loves her and it is so cute to see them play together.
These past five months have been the best ever! I love having a baby and am so grateful for him. Everyday I wake up next to him I feel so lucky. He is so full of life and energy. He totally has Kreeds personality. He loves his daddy very much as you can see.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The DeVries said...

JENNA I TAGGED YOU! Check my page:)

White Family said...

So so cute! Kyle was so jealous when he saw that you guys have a dog! He wants to get a dog for Chase so bad! Luke looks so cute with Lola too! They look like they will be the best of friends! Luke gives such great smiles, he looks like such a happy little man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...