Feb 8, 2008

MODERN ART

So I am redoing Lukes nursery to be a take on Modern Art. I have been looking and brainstorming for months now. Everything on the is so expensive so since I love art I decided to do it myself. I think we araea going to leave his room yellow or paint it a light blue with a chocolate accent wall. In the new house that is. Anywho this is my first finished project and I have curtains that match. I am going to do 2 or 4 more art peices that match to hang together. Kreed wants me to sell my stuff on the internet. Thanks babe for the encouragment. He has listened to many many ramblings about colors, designs and modern art. I love my husband! Oh and I love it but please don't judge me too hard I didn't say anyone else would love it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

*JULIA* said...

Hey Jenna those turned out really cute. They would look great against a brown wall. Good job on your first post without a pic of Luke.

Andrew said...

You should dig through moms files of your old work and publish all your old stories.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

You should totally try to sell them on line. It would be pretty easy to start your own site. It doesn't hurt to try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...