Jenna, Jenna...you are so cute! And what a cute little guy. I sure love having a little boy. You have such a cute family. I'm so glad you contacted me. I always wonder what all the high school friends. Now we can keep in touch.
Is that an Aden and Anais wrap that I see in the last picture?! Love them and can't get enough of 'em. We got the four pack in lime green and brown! Luke looks like he's even grown since I last saw him like 2 weeks ago! He's too cute!
Jenna! Hey, whats up? My mom gave me your number a couple months ago but I lost it! I am glad I found your blog(thanks to kinslys blog!). Your little boy is so cute!
5 comments:
I can't believe you guys are swimming already! No Fair! I am still freezing my butt off!
Jenna, Jenna...you are so cute! And what a cute little guy. I sure love having a little boy. You have such a cute family. I'm so glad you contacted me. I always wonder what all the high school friends. Now we can keep in touch.
Is that an Aden and Anais wrap that I see in the last picture?! Love them and can't get enough of 'em. We got the four pack in lime green and brown! Luke looks like he's even grown since I last saw him like 2 weeks ago! He's too cute!
Jenna your family is so cute. Luke is adorable. I added you to my blog so we can keep in touch now. yeah buddy!!!1
Jenna! Hey, whats up? My mom gave me your number a couple months ago but I lost it! I am glad I found your blog(thanks to kinslys blog!). Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment