I have read this many times over the past year and a half and I really love it.
How do I say goodbye ... when I didn't get to say hello?I want so bad to keep you ... how do I let you go?I have so many dreams, so much love I want to shareThere's nothing I can do ...why is life unfair?You're my perfect angel...I dreamed you long agoI never got to hold you but it breaks my heart to let you goThe pain and confusion I feel insideI can not explain...I can not describe. God will rock you in your cradle and watch you as you sleepI will love you in my heart ... it's all I get to keepyou are blessed my child ... you're in heaven up aboveYou'll never be alone...you have Mommy & Daddy's love
Makes me think , makes me cry, but helps. I wish my mind didn't return to these thoughts but there will always be a part of me wondering and missing you terribly. Tonight is one of these nights. I am so grateaful to have my little guy Luke. I am forever grateful that I get a little one to call my own. I know I am a bit over protective and indulge him but he is my precious treasure that I am forever in love with.
No comments:
Post a Comment