
I have missed blogging and I am so sure that everyone has missed this face.

He is doing well and crawled for the first time! Ever since we moved in he has been sleeping through the night (something I never thought I'd see). Also when he wakes he just plays and screams in his crib for like 10 minutes. I guess all he really wanted was a house and some space.

Workin hard or hardly workin? j/k He worked all Friday on his day off on the house.

Again his eyes are FIERCE like Tyras
6 comments:
He is absolutely precious. Love those big blue eyes!
Jenna, Luke is so cute! And I love your house. So cute. Glad you are back to the blogging world!
You guys already have the house all furnished. It looks really good I like the black sofas.
Jenna, your house looks awesome. It's huge! What's up with the mirror above the bed, though? Are you channeling some Grandpa Olson?
Your house is absolutely beautiful! YOU have great decorating skills!
TAGGED YOU!
Post a Comment