Apr 2, 2008

Luke and I are tagged

Casper and Me



FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME:

I am terrified of speaking in church. I feel like I am being judged and I get major anxiety. When Kreed filled out our new member page at our new ward he wrote on the back that I would love to speak in church. Kreed is bad. I am thinking of faking sick that Sunday.

I am obsessed with babies. I have always been crazy about babies (my sister and mom too) and having my own is far better than I could have imagined. I really think everything is adorable, from the baby farts to the chubby creased wrists. I cannot understand why people don't like babies and the baby stage. I can't understand why you wouldn't want one. To me it is like passing up the greatest treasure. Basically I love babies R us and I roam the baby aisle of every store, even before I had a baby.

I love animals but get way too attached. It is sick how my mom and I can talk about our dogs forever. Still I really care about them . Most of my family love animals but there are a few (JULIA) that don't care for chi chi's and scare the pee out of them literally.

I have a crush on the Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I know I know. I am very happily married but....I really can't defend that I know.
I was happy when he was the guest on Letterman when I went.

I was once mistaken for Jessica Simpson, sorta, at an airport in Philly or maybe it was Tennessee? Anyway it didn't help that Julia was calling me Jessica. So embarrassing. The paparazzo still comes.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...