Apr 19, 2008

blocks

I made these vintage looking cowboy blocks for Luke this weekend. He loves them and I think they are better looking than plain wooden blocks.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great! I saw these on Martha Stewart the other day.

Kinsly said...

Those blocks look so cute Jenna, what did you use to make those? Your baby is so adorable. He has the bluest eyes. I'm still waiting for my kiddo to crawl...he's just doing the little army crawl thing. Luke is younger too, what a champ!

Kent and Kate said...

Those are stinking cute! I have NO design sense. I would never think of something like that.

Ashley said...

Those are darling! I haven't seen you guys since Josh Bingham's farewell, but you see to be doing well. Luke is getting so big!

White Family said...

I made these too! After I saw the show on it I ran out to buy the stuff for it! I thought they were so cute! Yours turned out so adorable and you made a ton of the small ones. I only made four big ones and 5 smaller ones. I'll have to post mine too, I was pretty proud of them! I can't believe Luke's already crawling! He's scrappy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...