Luke can finally crawl. He can get around with minimal use of scooting and the go go gadget arm of his. He loves his new found talent, and is the cutest bug ever. Today it is windy and stormy out here. Kreed is in San Fransisco for two days so I will have to brave it alone. I will have to stop thinking Vampires are coming in my house. Kreed and I BOTH are obsessed with the Twilight series. We just finished the books and we love to check the website for movie info and have our own discussions. He thinks I am a Alice Bella mix. Girly and clumsy and I think he is like Jacob. Anyway our favorite thing to do nowadays is to cast for the movie. We are always coming up with new people. Thanks Stephenie Meyer for giving us a new hobby, but no thanks foe making me believe in vampires.
Playing in the garden

3 comments:
Congrats on your little Lucas crawling!!! That is so awesome! And he seriously just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! I LOVE his big eyes and smile!
You're obsessed with the Twilight series too, eh? lol SUCH good books! I can't wait for the next one to come out in August!!! I just finished the series for the 2nd time and I won't allow myself to read it again until it's closer to when Breaking Dawn comes out so I can read them all at once. Plus, I REALLY need to get some Book of Mormon studying in. Seriously, if I were as invested in the BOM as I get in the twilight series, I'd have Nephi memorized. How sad is that?
But yeah, my sisters-in-law and I are going to go to the midnight showing of Twilight when it comes out in December. You should join!!!
I'm so obsessed too! Have you guys seen a clip from the movie? so emotional!
Hi Kreed (and Jenna-- though you don't know me! I was at your reception, though:) What a cute baby boy! He's 8 days older than my son!! Ethan was born September 13th. Wow, crazy, huh? Ethan just started crawling a couple of weeks ago-- very good army crawl. I finally have a blog, so check it out. http://bethanypark-ethansmama.blogspot.com/
By the way, I JUST finished reading Twilight last night-- It was awesome! I can't wait to read the next two.
How big is your son? It's always interesting to see what other babies are doing at about the same age. Ethan's about 22 pounds now-- kinda looks like a 1 year old:)
Post a Comment