Thats funny I thought you did not read vampire books? You should read the Historian its better than the twilight series. I cant stand Bella she is lame and no boy would like her especially not a vampire and warewolf. There is nothing about het that is likeable. Other than her I like the books.
Jenna - Luke seriously has the cutest smile ever! It is so big and makes me smile just looking at it! So fun that he is standing and crawling. Everyone told me I would hate when Holly was mobile because it would be more work but I couldn't disagree more. I love that she walks everywhere now! Have fun with your little man!
2 comments:
Thats funny I thought you did not read vampire books? You should read the Historian its better than the twilight series. I cant stand Bella she is lame and no boy would like her especially not a vampire and warewolf. There is nothing about het that is likeable. Other than her I like the books.
Jenna - Luke seriously has the cutest smile ever! It is so big and makes me smile just looking at it! So fun that he is standing and crawling. Everyone told me I would hate when Holly was mobile because it would be more work but I couldn't disagree more. I love that she walks everywhere now! Have fun with your little man!
Post a Comment