
By the way Luke passed all his hearing tests.

We stopped by Kreeds office for lunch on Friday. It is two minutes away so we didn't have to go far for Luke and dad to share a chicken and cucumber salad.

We have like 12 parks in walking distance in our community and they are all fitness parks as well. Luke was doing some
crossfit. If you don't know what that is please ask my husband!
5 comments:
Such a cute family! Looks like you got all dressed up for the office, too! I'm a bad wife-- I just wear my jeans and t-shirt when I visit Joe:) But, I guess he's lucky I even come when I do, 'cause it's a long drive!
That's sooooo nice that Kreed's work is so close to home. I don't think I've ever even hear of a fit park before. Sounds like you guys had fun there though. Luke looks like he's getting tough working out on that bar!
I am jealous Kreed works so close to home. Kent is 30mins away. You guys are a very cute family!!!
jenna.... you have such a cute family.. luke is getting so big!! we need to have a play date soon!! lets plan something!!
Jenna you guys are such a cute family!!! Luke is getting so big...he is super cute. Oh by the way you want twins next...are you CRAZY!!!!
Post a Comment