Jun 4, 2008

SICKLES

We are sick here. We had to cancel our fun playdate (sorry Bethany and Ethan) and now we are stuck inside for the third day straight. I had double breast infections earlier this week and now Luke is down. Poor little man. I am however grateful that we got the cable package. Lotsa stupid Lifetime movies about double lives and cheating and murder. Fun Stuff like that to keep me occupied while my baby sleeps in my arms, for that is the only place he wants to be right now.
Still in Pajamas-Check
No brushed teeth-Check
dirty hair-Check
Snot covered shirt-Check
seriously considering weening-Check

7 comments:

abby said...

so what if i am not sick and i am all of those things as well (in pajamas, uncombed hair, etc.)? loser, right?

anyway, i had mastitis twice with milo and finally weaned him at 6 months because i was so sick of the pain. so i understand if you do it. but also, ask your doctor about this ointment that is a million times better than lanolin. it's called dr. neumann's ointment, i think. it does wonders for nursing problems that i will spare your readers a description of.

Unknown said...

Oh Jenna I feel your pain! I have had mastitis like 4 times and just had it on Sunday. I always think about weaning when I get it, but then think I'm almost to that one year mark. Hang in there girl! If you haven't already get onto an antibiotic.

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Oh No that sucks so bad,,,,,I have no Idea what your going through but I LOVE shows about cheating and murders and sexy stuff ha ha

Bethany said...

So, it looks like while you were DREAMING of going to the park, Ethan and I were actually AT the park... since our fun playdate got cancelled.... We'll let you live vicariously through us...

White Family said...

Good gracious girl! I cannot believe how often you get those infections! You are so strong to have continued this long with them. I've only had one and I wanted to crawl into a hole and die! I definitely would've stopped a long time ago if I had them as often as you do, so I won't judge either if you wean. I hope you both get better soon, but isn't it so great how cuddly they are when they aren't feeling well? It just melts my heart!

Bon said...

poor girl, i feel your pain. i had that 3 times with Tucker. the pain is unbelievable. Hope you feel better!!

and i'm with abby. if i can, i'll stay in my pajamas all day, sick or not.

Anonymous said...

Haha JENNA I LOVE YOU! Lifetime movies... gotta love em! Hope you get feelin better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...