May 12, 2008

KILLER CARROTS


Luke and I went a little overboard on the carrot juice. We both could not get enough and drank a quart in about 10 minutes. Poor dad did not get a drop, and he is the one who bought it. Luckily I did not look quite as messy.

I am dying for his haor to grow. It is so baby fine and whispy I am not going to cut it for a long time. I want him to have long surfer hair. Kreed does not feel the same.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute, cute! I don't know why so many babies love carrots so much-- Ethan does, too! I can think of a whole lot more things I'D rather eat:) Babies are so cute messy-- but not so much fun to clean up!

abby said...

he looks so much like his daddy.

White Family said...

Mmmm carrot juice sounds pretty good right now. BTW I love Enchanted too! Isn't that just the most adorable movie? Movie in the park sounds like a lot of fun. I wonder if we have any of those around our parts. Also, I love your house, it's gorgeous and I love what you've done to decorate too. Just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...