May 15, 2008

Em

Isn't she the cutest girl? Emmy my niece came to visit this week while my sister and mom and brothers and nephews went and lived it up at the Magic Kingdom. I was so jealous but being a nursing (every hour) mom Luke and I stayed back with Emmy. She was really fun to have over and I realized two kids could be fun and not so fun. Luke loved and hated having Emma here. He would ball his eyes out over anything and she loved telling him no and bossing him. Emma loves Kreed and ran up to him and gave him a big long hug when he got home from work. She is a doll.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MissKris said...

Hey Jenna, I am changing my blog to private, so I need your email so that I can "invite" you to view my blog!

Jenna Eve said...

kreedandjenna@gmail.com
Thanks

Kinsly said...

oh my gosh, she looks just like Julia. What a cutie. I keep telling Robyn she needs to give my Trevor some cousins on my side of the family. Luckily he's got 10 cousins to play with on the other side. Luke sure is getting big! He sure is at a fun age isn't he?

Bethany said...

Wow, nursing every hour still! And I thought I was nursing a lot!! Ethan nursed every two hours until he started on solids at about 6 months-- now it can be 3 hours at times. Does it ever wear you down?

Oh, and your niece it a cute girl:)

Anonymous said...

Em is so cute. I love the picture of her smiling and Luke crying. How fun i bet they have so much fun together.

Bethany said...

Jenna: I responded to your questions on my blog. I wasn't sure if I should respond here, or on my own, under your question. Yah, I'm new to the whole blogging thing, so I don't know how it's usually done:) Anyway, you can check it out:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...