May 29, 2008

Tagged


3 Joys: Me boys, New Clothes, Babies

3 Fears: getting pregnant before Luke is 1, Losing my Kreed, Dead People

3 Goals: Write and illustrate a children's book, Learn more scripture stories and memorize where they are, be more green

3Hates: Serious pregnant belly photo shoots, Sacrament talks, People who constantly talk about their latest diets, Naming your kid after you despite the ugly name

3 Jobs I've had: Victorias Secret Beauty Sales, Aesthetician, Nanny

3 Current obsessions :All things Twilight, Red Vines, Finding Luke stylish , soft, sz.5! shoes

3 random surprising facts about me: I want twins next BAD, the first time I saw my husband at a fireside speaking I fell for him, even though he didn't know me and I was in a serious relationship at the time. I practice my penmenship everyday.
Posted by Picasa
I Tag Julia, Kimi and Jamie

3 comments:

abby said...

i love that you hate serious pregnant belly photo shoots. i think i hate those too. and twins!!! you are brave. i hope you get them.

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Um I love you and I want to see sex and the city so freakin bad.....dang babysitters :) I love how you update your blog all the time, no joke I read it everyday. I miss you so much boo that we live way away from eachother :(

Bethany said...

Wow, since first grade I've wanted to write and illustrate children's books-- so weird to meet someone else that does, too! One of my degrees is in English, since that's always been a goal. Someday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...