May 24, 2008

NEVER SAY NEVER

Here is a list of some of the things that pre- baby I said I would never do. I felt very strongly about them and was certain i would never let things like a baby and nap time rule my world. I am so wrong. I don't mind that we have limited time in between naps to go out and that I won't go places if Luke is fussy and grump. I don't mind breaking my Never rules, I have realized that once you think you have something figured out with your baby it all changes and you have to just go with the flow. I NEVER realized how much I would fall in love with this little boss and how much I would love being his mom.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey I tagged you! Head over to my blog to see what it's all about.

http://barefootinthesand.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-im-it.html

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I didn't have a never list, probably cause I didn't know what to expect!!

Bethany said...

Regardless of whether you "should or shouldn't" on any of these, those pictures are aDORable!! I especially like the one of him giving the "stink eye" in the cool hat!

He has a great mom and dad, so I'm sure he'll turn out wonderful, despite all the "shouldn'ts" :)

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Jenna,
Luke is so cute...and getting so big. I can't believe how much he looks like his Daddy! I love this post about "nevers". I still kick myself for some of the things I thought or judgements I made about other people. Having kids is a VERY humbling experience! I love it!
Hope you don't mind that I check in now and then.
Have a great week, Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...