
He is quite groggy looking in these pictures, he had just woken up and we were getting ready to go on a walk. Sometimes he will pose for the camera and sometimes he looks bugged that I am whipping it out yet again.
Little man can stand for short periods of time. He hates it when I try to practice standing with him and treat it like a circus trick.
5 comments:
I LOVE the shirt!
Way to go Lukers! He looks so cute standing there in his pjs. Chase just started standing too but he shakes his head (not sure why) and then he loses his balance and falls over. I love watching babies grow and just naturally hit these milestones. They are amazing aren't they!
That's funny, Drayton has that same shirt. I wish these dang kids would just move out! JK
Alright Luke...that is awesome!!! I love his shirt....cute cute cute!!!
I tagged you:)
Post a Comment