Seriously, this baby cannot get cuter. If you have seen his fits and temper then you know why he has this doll face.

The 9 Month stats are in.....
Weight 19lbs 50%
Height 291/2 inch. 90%!
Head in 80%
I cannot believe that my little bug is 9 months. Why didn't my pregnancy go by this fast? He is so crazy and smart and learning new things everyday. I love these pictures that Julia took. Finally she captures his blond head, many of you may not know and may not care due to my poor photography skills that Luke actually has white hair-not red like all my pictures. My sister says he has red undertone and that is why it shows up like this. I love red hair and hope that he may still get it.
At his 9 month check up we realized he had double ear infections, and that is why he has been so sick. He is on medicine and is feeling much better. Dad on the other hand got the worst case of food poisoning this weekend. My poor hubby was so sick, but handled it well. Looks like we are on the upswing here in this house, here's to hoping it continues.

3 comments:
Ha Ha He is so cute and getting so so big...wow time fly's...when are you having another one ha ha ha just kidding...kinda. love you
jenna did you just use the word Doll face??????????
Wow, I always thought he had this bright red hair! Crazy! It really looks blonde in the pictures.
Post a Comment