We had a busy but very fun weekend. Yes I had to get glasses, not fun but necessary for other reasons. Jami and Brad we loved having you over!

Emmy and gang came over and Emma fed Luke food. He followed her around bouncing for food. Julia took some new photos soon to come.

Luke got a BIG BOY chair, and we front faced him. I know this is not the Legal age but he is so long and huge. Also he wasn't getting air. He LOVES his chair. He can see us and look out the window and still watch his DVDs. Everytime we look back he is smiling.

Baby
Evelyn Pearl got blessed at the hospital. She took a turn for the worse and now has to have two surgeries (one heart). I cannot imagine what my sister in law is going through, but she has one adorable and tough little girl.
3 comments:
I hope your niece gets better! actually our bathroom walls aren't wallpaper! weird, i know!! it's engraved in the walls and they just painted over it! I wish I knew some cute websites! Tell kreed I was going through some highschool photos and i have tons of him! He looks so different now!:)
Look at his baby blues...so cute!
I think you look really cute in your glasses! Hey, so we just got back from vacation, so we'll have to get together. Did you ever get the email I sent of Ethan and Luke pictures? Yah, we just bought Ethan a bigger, rear-facing car seat (since we were smooshing the poor boy in his infant seat!) You're braver than me, with the front-facing. I can't wait 'til he can face front 'cause he sweats so much facing backwards!
Post a Comment