
Luke took the
Binky when he was little ( I shoved it in his mouth hours after birth), but he never really loved it. He totally grew out of it by 5 months. I am always trying to stick them in his mouth and he could care less. now that he is teething this week he is actually taking them for short periods. I never understood not letting your kids have
pacifiers? I love them and
believe me if it was not totally weird I would have one it right now. Babies look so cute with a
pacifier in,
especially when they are learning to walk.
Kreed says I will be sending Luke
Pacifiers in his mission care package because I want him to like them so much . Oh well, here is your daily cuteness.

Sadly this is NOT his first Ice cream cone. I lick it all the way down and then let him have at it. Oh and that thigh! It is delectable.
4 comments:
You should have also written that Kreed also likes the binky.
You have a wierd obsession with pacifiers. I forgot that you and Kreed both still like them .
Maybe if you shopped online you could find some REALLY short shorts for poor Luke.
I need to take him shopping....soon.
jenna. cute pictures! we are moving in 3 weeks so lets hang out asap! jackson would love to play with luke one last time and i for sure want to see you before i leave! let me know when you have a free day to get together...
What a cute little boy!
Post a Comment