
I painted our "playroom" this week. It is actually a large closet under our stairs but it is just off our nicer living room. Since I didn't want that to be bombarded with toys like the T.V. room I thought this would be great. I wanted something gender neutral and although this is more feminine I think it is ok. We need more toys in it but it has already been used many times and is a hit. Painting free hand is the only choice with a textured wall and was so hard. It did not turn out exactly like my vision but well enough.

Ah, my boys.
9 comments:
So, I had no idea you did all that free hand! Dang, girl! You are talented! That just makes it all the more adorable. I just loved it, and I think that's a great idea to have a cute little toy closet off of the nicer room, so it's easier to keep your nice rooms tidy. I'm the same was and I adored your little closet. Nice work!
The playroom turned out really nice! Whatever your actual "vision" was, this turned out great! Good job! :)
Wow Jenna you are so talented!! There is no way I would ever attempt to do something like that free hand...way to go it is super cute and such a great idea!!!
We need to paint our walls...I'll pay you to paint them - ha ha!
Can you come paint my kids rooms? WOW!
So cute!! I didnt know you painted so well. I have been needing to paint my hall for years!
Jenna, the playroom looks really good. You should seriously set up a little business and have people pay you to paint their playrooms. I'd pay you to do mine if I ever have kids.
Kreed your wife is so stinking cute and creative!!!
We are headed to Snowflake this weekend to celebrate the 24th so negative about Friday but next weekend, let's play!
Post a Comment