Jul 17, 2008

Princess Fiona- that is what my dad called me


I just have to post this so I can appreciate. Last year this time my feet and legs looked like this. I was hot, hungry and so anxious to see my bugga bugga. This year it feels oh so good to be baby in the belly free. Yes I did have preclamsia but still.
Last night Luke had a great night. He woke up from his nap just in time to eat his favorite dinner, then we took him to McDonald's to get ice cream cones. We get him the 40 cent baby one and he can eat it all by himself like a big boy. We took our cones to the splash park where he played for half hour. He loves the splash park. He jumps up and down the whole time and just gets drenched. Then we went to the dog park for maybe 40 minutes. We saw huge dos and played with little tiny chiuauas forever. It was fun and I am glad that my boy likes pups as much as I do. Luke was so tired when we got home, he bathed, nursed and went to bed. Kreed and I had alot of fun with him. I think you can tell we are first time parents because we both hold his hands while he walks and we get down and watch everything he does. Having him is the best.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I totally know how you feel. I often wonder how other parents are not totally and completely fascinated with every single thing their children do! I sure am!

The Brown Family said...

Umm, my feet looked exactly like that last summer. This time around they are swollen, but nothing like they were with Holly. Sounds like you had a fun night! I live across the world from you at the Gilbert/Queen Creek border, but I go to my mom's in Cave Creek so we could meet in Scottsdale sometime when Trav is here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...