Sep 16, 2008

One is the new Two

Watching Blues Clues and looking adorable. He has turned into a toddler overnight. He is crazy and I am loving it. He says something new or follows new directions. He said Jesus on Sunday and it is so cute. I really love babies but I am so LOVING this stage. I actually like taking him places and running errands with him. He is so good and excited to go anywhere so I actually prefer him with me. Kreed and I are in heaven with this guy right now. He makes us laugh and he knows it.

My sister gave us her jogger and we LOVE it. Kreed loves it because he can run with Luke and feel like he is giving me a break and I love it because I get a break! They go every night and come smelling so sweet.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Andrew said...

How far is QT from your house any way?

Kimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

I want jogging stroller so i can go jogging. He's just too cute. Kaylee is standing alone now when she wants to. She's gonna be walking soon.

The Ziegler Family said...

Kreed, are you getting ready for the Turkey Trot? Are you going to beat that Turkey this year? By the way, that is a stroller for you. Is this a hidden message? -Shannon

Kimi said...

Don't worry Jenna, I won't delete you. But I did already delete 10 other people. Your comment made me laugh.

There are some more girls here this year, but I think I may just have to stick with Sex in the City until I get back to the U.S. How do you start talking about sex with girls when there are always guys around? It's a problem.

Those babies are FAT, and yes I do want to squeeze them. I'm gonna make my babies obese just so I have more to squeeze.

The DeVries said...

so when is another one coming???;)

Andrew said...

Hey get on line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...