
Odie

Gracie and Bells

Luke is off. Now that he can walk he LOVES grammies house. There is a playroom with tons of toys and tables and chairs just his size. Also grammie has DOGS. Luke is so puppy crazy and is in heaven with them all. I love going to my moms because I get totally spoiled there. She always makes Luke and I whatever we want to eat. Luke gobbles up my moms food as do I. We got pancakes and smoothies and wraps last time. mmmm. I also get a break and someone else puts bear cub to sleep and changes diapers. Sometimes you just need to be taken care of by your mom, or all the time. Luke and I spent the day playing and shopping with grandma and then Kreed met the rest of my family after work and we went swimming and got fed dinner. My parents also spoil Kreed and are always happy to see him. Thanks parental units.

Cutest bum ever.
4 comments:
Wow, nice mom! I think she should be my aunt, and spoil ME a bit....
Jenna, you are the only one that truly understands my obsession over the dogs. Thanks, for posting pics of the dogs.
Wow he's getting so big!
He is getting so big...so are the puppies! He is such a cutie!
By the way love your red shoes!
Post a Comment