In other GREAT news. We have decided on a name for baby boy.
***MAX ****
I really wanted this name and Kreed finally said yes, although I want just Max and he wants Maxwell or Maximus. Whatever, we will call him MAX. As for middle names I am really liking Harper and Kreed doesn't mind but nothing is set in stone. This made me a little more excited to have a baby.
Also, no we haven't confirmed the sex, hopefully next month. I haven't been to the doctor yet, I will next month. I was debating on where to have the baby, by us or by my mom's house and use my old OB. It will be interesting to see what the doctor says because I am round and hard already. I had a girls night sat. and my girlfriends were a little perplexed at the fulness and hardness of my new belly. With Luke I hadn't gained weight but my belly popped and we did an extra ultrasound to see if it was twins. So maybe this is the case or maybe I am farther along. Seriously though I will post a pic soon of the girth that is me. My uterus seems to be above my belly button already?
Also Kreed makes fun of my Maternal instict about the boy. He wants it to be a girl just so I will be wrong. That won't happen, I KNOW it is a baby Max. I tried willing Luke to be a girl and was sad to see his manhood, but I LOVE having a little man. This time I really want another boy. They will be so close and the real reason, I can keep my office/craftroom and I won't have to buy new things. It would be cheaper all around. A girl and a boy can't share a room and it is a CRIME not to dress a girl in all the cutest latest fashions.

7 comments:
I didn't know Kreed knew how to throw a football??? Are you sure thats him??
You're funny :) oh and we won't get sick of you; don't worry. :)
It has to be MAXIMUS. You can call him Max that is the best of both worlds. He is going to be a big guy so he should have a name that fits. If you just name him Max people will start calling him Maxi and that will get embarrassing.
If you cant agree on Maximus there is always Magnus, you could call him Mag for short.
All I am saying is... this kid is going to have this name when he is little and big so give him a name that fits both Magnus... Ahh that sounds nice!
Your Brother,
RJ
JENNA, WE ALREADY HAVE A MAX. IN THE FAMILY!!! YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL, WHAT YOU NAME HIM, KIDS ARE MEAN. MAXIMUS , HE WILL BE MADE FUN OF!!! BESIDES IT IS A GIRL , OR MAYBE ONE OF EACH ! NO THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH, ONE AT A TIME !!!!!! love you
Max is a good name. Wouldn't that be too crazy if you DID have twins? Can't wait to find out what you're having! Are you over being sick?
max is very cute. and i am in awe that you are so sure it is a boy. i never had that feeling. about the questions you asked a while back: my kids are 17 months apart. it was very overwhelming at first but it's just a faint memory now. :) two kids = WAY different than one, but you adjust. luke probably won't have any jealousy issues, which is nice, and in a few months they will be the best of friends! i'm excited for you.
KREED! I can't believe it's you! It's been years, hasn't it???? Congratulations on the family! Check out our blog at www.stevenandmeghan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment