I am a little late in posting this but last week the doctor said he thinks we are having a boy! Never doubt my amazing maternal instincts. I am so happy to have another little boy. Best thing is I don't have to buy new things. Little man was cute as can be and was kicking and making fists. I am now more excited now that I have apicture of him and he looks like a baby and now that I heard his little heart. 17 weeks was a little late to go in for my first appointment but all is well and this pregnancy is flying by.
9 comments:
great that your pregnancy is going well.
Yea for boys. We're expecting our 2nd boy, too. Congrats. :)
AAAAHHHHH ya I am so excited for you .....Little Max is on his way
congrats! glad to hear all is well! 2 is so much...more work, but more fun...most days! :-)
JENNA, SO HAPPY, FOR YOU !! I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOTHER !!! CANDISE, [SHAWNS, WIFE, SHANES BROTHER] THERE HAVING, THERE 6TH GIRL !!! IN JAN !! MUCH LOVE, HOPE TOO SEE YOU ON TURKEY DAY, AT LISA'S !!! MUCH LOVE, GUESS THAT GRANDMA DUNNING IS ON THE MEND, SLOWLY !!!
how exciting!! i am so very happy for you!! boys are so fun and you will have so much fun with 2 wild ones!! congrats!!
We are so happy for you guys!!
It was so fun going to dinner and watching a movie the other night with you guys! I love that Cayson and Luke are good buds! We should get together again before Jesse leaves! You guys are so much fun!
Yay, congrats! Hopefully you can post a picture soon!
Post a Comment