
Izzy not Liz
not Ethel
not poison

not stefani
not Reece
not beauty
All of the above are names that we both love. We found some common ground on the name front. FINALLY!
Other names I not We like, are Abbi, Sadie, brinklee and my fav. Avery.
Her middle name will most definitely be Kate. I love it for a first name but would be afraid everyone including me would end up calling her Katie. I also like Ashlee? So common but I like it. I have been searching celebrity baby blog for ideas but have come to the conclusion that celebs are wack. Unless I want something I thought of on crack like Mowgali or Sasha for a boy.
Also I couldn't find a picture for Ava but that is definitely a top contender, Along with Lucy and Elle.
3 comments:
Holly's middle name is Kate so I am definitley a fan! :-) My neighbor just named her little girl Brinklee. It's very cute. I love Elle. Have fun choosing...there are so many fun ones!
I love the sound of Avery Kate! That's my vote right there! I'm not too sure about Ashlee Kate though because it kidna sounds like a dedication to the Olsen twins. lol
I can't wait to see the little girl!!! It's going to be awesome to see what a little you/Kreed girly girl is goig to look like. I'm thinking your big smile and super cute red hair! She'll be a knockout! :-)
I love Avery and Abby ... I am gonna name my little girl Sadie and I cant wait... well whenever I have kids ha ha
Post a Comment