
Not bad for the unborn. I am so excited to have a missy.

Here are the CLOSE UPS. Posting pictures of shoes? Yes really. I think little mis has about 16 pairs already. In my defense they are all different sizes and I myself have only purchased one pair. Many many more pairs to come.
6 comments:
That is so cute!! I would probably have that many shoes as well if I found out I was having a girl. How fun!
I thought kaylee had a lot
HOW CUTE !!!!! YOUR LITTLE BOY, NEEDS SHOES, TOO !! I FOUND, THE CUTEST TO DIE FOR, COWBOY BOOT'S!!!!FOR A CUTE LITTLE BOY !! I COULD'NT RESIST !!! I TRIED TOO WALK BY, BUT THEY WERE YELLING, LUKE'S NAME !!!! YOUR MOM HAS THEM !!! ALSO. I GOT HIM A BRIGHT RED FIRE ENGINE [ WHICH YOU ARE PROUBLY GOING TOO KILL ME] IT MAKES LOUD NOISES !!! LOVE YOU
Oh my gosh that is soooo funny. I love love love shoes so I am totally in your boat. Um the leopard ones are my favorite MEOWWW
Holy crap, did you BUY all of those?? Crazy lady:) She'll definitely be well-dressed- no one can argue that!
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Also, the shoes are to die for! Your little girl will be looking awesome for sure. The only sad time comes when they want to dress themselves in the same gross stuff and all of their cuteness sits there unworn.
Post a Comment