Dec 7, 2008

This isn't the greatest picture but my mom got me these cuties as my first decoration. My mom always makes decorating and Christmas stuff fun.

I cannot get a good and focused shot because buggle is crazy and wild.
This little lady killer has been a handful this week. He cut a Big tooth and we heard all about it. I am loving this stage because his genius comes out everyday and he interacts with us so much. He has us TIED around his finger and I can't really complain. He runs the show and it's a darn cute show at that. He has so much energy and runs everywhere, he loves his Big Brother book and is well basically KING. Baby G on the other hand is giving me such a nice pregnancy. Now that I am past all the pukey tired stuff I feel great. I though that 3 months of nausea was a myth but now I know it can be that short. In fact I feel so good in comparison to terror #1 that I just know that this easy pregnancy is a pre-cursor to her future disposition. I am sure she will sleep through the night and eat every 7 hours from the get-go. My maternal instinct is flawless remember?

Apparently Kreed can't get a focused shot either. Notice Luke's hand. Ever since I weened him his hand is perma down my shirt. I am thinking this is a boy thing, his dad's hand is too often in my bizz.
Also in BIG news, I forgot to tell everyone (I know you are all dying to hear this) that Luke has been weened for over a MONTH now!!!! Hallelujah , praise the Lord. Best decision ever.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

I am so excited to find out BABYG's name and I know she is gonna be gorgeous ...aahh i can not believe that your gonna have 2 kids before I even have 1.. I need to get this ball rolling wow. Luke is a stud and we miss you guys

Five Bresees said...

Hey! You didn't miss an announcement :). I just put that up to see if anyone would notice. Baby's set to come beginning of July! We're happy for another! By the way, I love the pictures you post of Luke. He is so cute!! It's crazy how quickly they grow! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...