Dec 12, 2008

These is my men








This video was taken right before bedtime. Little did we know that bedtime that night would mean 5 a.m. Little monster was up all night long. Kreed took the brunt of it and finally at 5 we were all snuggled in our bed for a blissful 5 hours. Then the crazy only took a one and a half hour nap and stayed up till 8:15! He smartly decided not to test his parents patience again and slept for 11 hours. We are not the cry it out kinda parents and no matter how much you tell me it works I just can't. We tried and after 20 minutes he was throwing up everywhere.

Also look this loot that sits in baby G's room. This is two years of cute dresses and such.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Does she get Emma's hand-me-downs? Lucky girl and lucky mom!

Five Bresees said...

That's how my kid is...he just NEVER stops.

Anonymous said...

WOW, THIS KIDS IS GOING TO BE WELL DRESSED!!!! HEY, YOUR MOM, HAS, SOME STUFF FOR LUKE !!! I GOT JULIA'S KIDS A EARLY CHRISTMAS, I HAD SOO MUCH FUN, PICKING THINGS OUT!!! TRIED TO KEEP IT, UNDER $10, I GOT THE CUTEST, TOO DIE FOR, COWBOY BOOTS, FOR LUKE, I TRIED TOO PASS TYHEM UP, BUT THEY WERE SCREAMING, LUKE'S NAME !!! I ALSO, GOT HIM A RED FIRE TRUCK, MAKES ALL KIDS OF, NOISES, IT IS CUTE!!! I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN, PICKING THINGS OUT !!! I DONT WANT KISTY TOO KNOW, OR SHANE , OR AMBER, IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!!! it made me happy!!! LOVE YOU!!

Bethany said...

I cannot believe you all stayed up that late! And look how "non-tired" he is!! Craziness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...