Jan 12, 2009

caution to reader




If you don't want to hear about babies and babies and more decorating then just leave this blog. Pretty much this is what excites me these days. It's pretty weird I know that I post curtains but aren't they gorg? I love them. They are perfect for my little girl. They remind me of a ballerina, which of course she will be. I decided to keep the room green since I am not done with this color. She will have all white bedding and dresser and crib and a few light pink accents. since I had to get rid of a whole office/craft room I organized everything to one side of her closet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love what you've done with the baby room! Brilliant to have the desk in her closet! And her clothes and curtains look adorable!

Anonymous said...

JENNA, I THOUGHT YOUR KITCHEN WAS IN YELLOW !! IT WAS CUTE, I LOVED THE COLOR!!! DDI U EVER GET THE COWBOY BOOT'S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...