We changed big brother into a bog boy bed this week and it was a flawless transition. We cracked his door Saturday night and Sunday morning found him crawling into his dad's arms by himself! Kreed and I were of course in love with this gesture. He sleeps great in fact 12 hours today! He has only slept that a handful of times in his life. My parents came over yesterday to see him and he was so proud to show off his big boy bed. He loves to jump in it and he looks oh so cute.
Jan 12, 2009
BIG BOY BED
We changed big brother into a bog boy bed this week and it was a flawless transition. We cracked his door Saturday night and Sunday morning found him crawling into his dad's arms by himself! Kreed and I were of course in love with this gesture. He sleeps great in fact 12 hours today! He has only slept that a handful of times in his life. My parents came over yesterday to see him and he was so proud to show off his big boy bed. He loves to jump in it and he looks oh so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love the cute new bed! Where did you score that beauty? :) I'm so glad he's sleeping in it so well! That was a nightmare that didn't happen! yay! :)
What a big boy! How fun to have his own bed. I can't believe that he didn't crawl out of it over and over again.
He looks so cute in that bed! We have Ethan in a toddler bed too. He's such a wild sleeper though that most nights he ends up on the floor! Oh well, as long as he's sleeping...
Jenna I just found out today that we are having a girl!!! I am on bed rest for a week because my cervix is wide at the top and a bit soft and they are not sure why. Didn't you go on bed rest? Did anything like that happen to you?
Oh you are brave! Holly is still in her crib. I am thinking I will put her in a bed by June when she turns 2. I jsut enjoy easy bedtime too much to try it out yet!
Yah, holy crap, you're brave! Ethan still rolls around from one side of his crib to the other, so I don't dare even try him in a bed yet! I'm hoping he'll stay in a crib for a while, to ensure he naps. Does Luke still nap, even though he's in a bed now?
jenna.. luke is getting so big!! he is so dang cute! and i love all the girl stuff you are collecting and doing to get ready for your new little baby!! iam glad you are doing well! your family looks so darling!!
wow! that is awesome. afton would never stay in her bed. good for you guys.
HI, I LOVE THE NAME SUMMER !! SUMMER EVE !! OR SUMMER LYNN !!! OH WELL. LOVE U !!
Post a Comment