My awesome girlfriends threw a baby shower for me and instead of at someones house we went out for lunch, which was way fun. I had alot of fun and loved the sea of pink.
Hey Jenna, I tried calling you a couple times and it says you haven't set up your mailbox yet. Did you get a new phone? I want to visit you or set up something so we can get together. Cayson and Luke would have so much fun playing now! So call me!
4 comments:
That was a fun way to have a baby shower... I loved it. :) That picture is funny! yay for your baby!!
Thanks for having a baby Jenna so we could all go out to lunch. It was so much fun, and I too LOVE PINK! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!
So you get TWO showers? You lucky little girl! I'll be seeing you next week!
Hey Jenna, I tried calling you a couple times and it says you haven't set up your mailbox yet. Did you get a new phone? I want to visit you or set up something so we can get together. Cayson and Luke would have so much fun playing now! So call me!
Post a Comment