Mar 24, 2009

UPDATE



Luke will be 19 months in less then two weeks and be a big brother in the next month. He is very crazy and demanding right now. Entering his terrible two's early I think. Actually I think it is more me than him. I had been loving every second of him and my ONE child life until about two weeks ago. Everything except for some stress has been great this whole pregnancy and then two weeks ago it hit me like a Mack Truck. I am now tired, very irritable, scared, impatient and did I mention exhausted all the time. Don't ask me about how I feel about the unborn sissy either. Right now she keeps me up all night and the thought of how exactly she is going to arrive makes me mad and terrifies me. I hope this is a last days of pregnancy period or something. Thank Goodness for Mothers is all I can say.
My mom has literally SAVED me this past week. She has made me feel like I am not a horrible person/mother and given me many breaks. Sent me shopping for hours to be with myself or
girlfriends while she spoils Luke rotten. My mom is the best and I hope I can be the same way for my kids, even though I am only having two. My sister took the above pics of Luke and he looks like a hottie. She managed to photoshop some serious mocos out too.
people have been asking about her bedding so here it is. My parents got it for me last week and I can't wait to get it in the mail. I love it. If only we had a name for miss priss. We are even further away from a name now.

8 comments:

abby said...

a couple questions... moco? define? and are you really only having two kids or is that almost-9-months-pregnant-lady talking?

The Ziegler Family said...

I have always felt that the worst part of the pregancy is the last month. It makes us willing to go through labor to just get the pregancy over with!

The DeVries said...

JENNA! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower:( I was sad. I wish I could have been there. Good luck with your labor and we need to plan something... and then I'll bring you a gift for your little girl!!

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding! We still need to figure out our bedding - oh gosh! Can't wait to find out what you guys are going to name this cute girl! See you Saturday girl!

Five Bresees said...

He looks SO cute in those pictures! I'm with you - Ethan's hit the terrible twos also. The crazy thing is that it just happens without warning! I'm just hoping to survive through it.
Hang in there!

Rachel said...

I love the pictures :) Luke looks so studly. The last month of pregnancy is awful... I'm sorry you have to be in it. But, I am really excited to meet your little girl. It was nice seeing you today. Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

HI, THAT CANT BE LUKE !!!!! HE IS GROWING TO FAST, HE IS NOT A BABY, ANYMORE !!! BUT THIS IS THE FUN AGE !!! I CANT WAIT FOR LAYLA, TO GROW!! I LOVE THE 2 AND 3 AGE!!! TODAY [FRI] I M GOING TO THE TEMPE SPRING FAIR !! CATCHING THE LIGHT RAIL !!! [ AT CHRISTOWNE] IT STOPS RIGHT BY ASU !!! IM SOOO EXCITED !!!! GLAD YOUR MOM IS THERE FOR U !!! SHE IS THE BEST !!!! LOVE U , SEE U SAT !!!!

Bethany said...

Yah, I hear you, pregnant lady:) I know it will only get worse for me the next few months, too! (Lucky for you, is just a few more week, right?? :)

Cute bedding set. It was nice to see you at your shower. Hope you had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...