




Is the world even ready for someone this exquisite? I think not. My sister took these photos of miss priss and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! (thanks Julia). Ava was pretty mad during this shoot but I love the result. It is awesome to have a photographer that loves Ava.
Some things about my first week with this smoosh are....
SHe is the BEST baby I have ever encountered. SERIOUSLY. Sleeps five hours, never cries unless she's hungry or messy. She sleeps like 20 hours a day and is precious when she is awake. She is cuddly and doesn't care if you move her while she sleeps. She is nothing short of AMAZING.
Kreed calls her the Anti-Luke. We can't believe we have a baby this good. I hate to put her down and could stare at her all day. She is so sweet and I can't even begin to fathom why I was picked to be her mom. I am sooooo in love with this girly. I had no idea babies even behaved like this. I am used to the eat all day, scream so much your mom thinks your neck and hips are broken and takes you to see a specialist only to find out a year later you are grumpy pants naturally kind of baby.
I feel good except for EXTREME fatigue caused by none other than big brother. Luke has not slept since the baby was born and is now sick. What kind of kids goes to bed at 5 then gets up at 7:30 only to take an hour nap that day? We still love him to pieces but Kreed and I are going on no sleep thanks to him. All the while his new sis is sleeping through the night peacefully.
Bottom line is I LOVE this baby that I have and am forever grateful to her for giving me a FUN birthing experience ( I could do it again any day) and for being such a polite girl. Also just one glance at her and you know Kreed and I are kinda like Brad and Angelina where we have an obligation to the world to have more kids because we make such dang beautiful ones.



10 comments:
She is really cute. How is Luke doing with her? I am looking forward to seeing them both this summer.
Oh my goodness! She is SO cute! By the way, I love her name!
She is gorgeous! I love the first picture how she is smiling/smirking a little while sleeping and she is so content looking.
she's beautiful. I can take luke anytime you need me to Kaylee needs a playdate and I think she'd love it.
What a doll! I love these pictures your sister took :) and I love the model too! How cool she's smiling in the first one!!
I'm sorry to hear you're still not getting any sleep. You really should let me watch Luke for you... hang in there.. it can only get better!! I'm so glad you have the angel baby you deserve!!
Jenna! I've been checking your blog almost every day for some pictures-- she's SO cute. I'm so incredibly happy that she's such a good baby. It really does give me hope that my own child may choose sleeping over eating every two seconds:) Yay! I'll have to visit you when she's a bit older and Luke's not sick!
She is gorgeous!! Julia takes amazing pictures I love all of them! Congrats I can't believe you have two kids!! I am so glad she is such a good baby!
She is so adorable! I love all the pics! So does this mean you guys are already trying for your 3rd?? :)
jenna she is ADORABLE! I am so glad that you got a "Taylor like baby" I know you wanted one and you definitely deserve one!
she is beautiful!! definatley a little model already!!! i love the pictures!!
Post a Comment