Apr 22, 2009
Our Little Girl
Ava Kate Ziegler
April 20, 2009
8lbs. 3 oz
Our little baby came to us on April 20th and is such a sweetie. She is perfect and healthy and oh so smooshy.
I went into be induced at midnight and was already in labor. I got pitocin at 5 am and by noon she was out. It was the EASIEST thing ever. She came in two easy pushes and I felt no pain. It was actually ENJOYABLE and fun to deliver her. My epidural at last worked!
My sister and mom were in the room with us and my sister took some beautiful pictures of Ava's delivery. She came fast and easy and I was in ZERO pain. I was talking and laughing through it and was amazed to see her come out. She has a perfectly round head and gorgeous skin. She has blond hair and blue eyes and looks like a supermodel. I feel soooo good and am so happy to have a daughter. I had really bad feelings going into this whole thing and it was all fear of pain. This experience was different in every way from having Luke and I feel so much better. I am IN LOVE with her and all her girlyness. I love the pink and priss and couldn't be happier. Her dad of course is smitten and Luke was disgusted at first but is now excited by her. I couldn't be happier with my party of four family. It feels more complete to have Ava and she fits in perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Congrats!!! Ava is beautiful!
Oh, I love her name! I'm so happy for you guys.
she is beautiful and her name is perfect. congrats kreed and jenna!
AAHHHH Jenna CONGRATS she is sooooo Beautiful and you look so happy. I am so excited for you and can not wait to meet her:)
AWWWW :)
I'm so happy to see Ava's pretty face :) I love the pictures. Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. Congrats again! I hope everything is going well.. happy to hear Luke is warming up :)
Congrats girl!!! She is so adorable!! I am so glad everything went well or "easy' as you put it...that is so great!!! Congrats again!!!
Congrats!!! Now I have to go shopping!~ She is so beautiful! It seems like yesterday when kreed was born, Yikes I am that old!
Hugs
Andrea
i think that is the most beautiful newborn i've ever seen!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and the pictures your sister took capture the moment so well. I am glad that things went so well and that you are feeling so well Jenna. Her name is very cute but it will , again, confuse my kids. They also have a cousin named Ava on the Pay side. I can't wait to meet her. WE will probably be out there in May so it will be soon!
Yay!!!!! Congrats, Jenna! I'm SO happy that the delivery was such a good experience for you. I'm hoping that mine will be much better than with Ethan, and that the epidural will work for me this time, too:) Oh, and Ava is my girl name, if I ever have a girl. I've loved it for so long... only if I could ever get Joe to agree to it. I'm glad you're feeling so happy and complete. You know I've had the same feelings, and I hope to feel the same after having Logan. Again, congrats! She's precious.
Oh, I forgot to mention that you look WAY too pretty to have just given birth! Craziness. And Ava is the exact same weight that I was at birth. Too cool!
Congratulations! She's absolutely adorable. I love the name you guys chose too. Ava has been one of my favorite girl names since high school, so I definitely approve. You guys must be very proud parents right now, she's perfect! I lvoe the picture of Luke holding Ava, that is just too darling! Congrats again on your beautiful smooshy baby girl!
I would have to agree with Bethany. You look way too cute to have just given birth. My pictures are so gross.
I am glad your delivery was so wonderful. Epidurals are the BEST!
Congrats to the Dad as well.
Congrats! She is perfect! I just can't help but cry whenever I see a new baby. They are amazing. You look beautiful and sound so happy. Let me know if you need anything. Oh, Holly's middle name is Kate...love it! :-)
Jenna...
congrats!! she is beautiful! I have to say I stock you blog occasionally, but more so latelty since I knew the little one was going to be making her appearance and when I saw Julia's post I jumped right over to sneek a peek! I'm glad the labor went so well for you...YEA drugs!
have fun with you little girl!
Good Work Jenna! She is adorable, when can we come and meet her?
Congratulations Jenna and Creed!
She is so beautiful...and Jenna, you look beautiful too. You are glowing!
We can't wait to meet her!
Congrats you guys! She is gorgeous!
I love the pix Jenna! Congratulations!! Thats a serious family now. Two kids is when I consider it a full fledged family! She is beautiful.
Oh Jenna! She is beautiful and I love the name!! Ava Kate - so perfect! I can't wait to see this cute girl! We will try to stop by next weekend! Congrats girly! Love ya tons!!
Oh I am so happy! I love the name Ava! She is beautiful. That is great that everthing went so smooth and the epidural worked. I want to come visit and hold that sweet little girl! I'll give you only a little time to yourselves then I have to come:) Congratulations!!
jenna.. she is beautiful iam so glad everything went so well!!! i cant wait to see more pictures of your darling little girl!!!
She is precious! Congratulations! I am so so so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment