Apr 2, 2009

my lovely lady lumps















It's just not right to want to spend $28 on a pair of baby shoes. I have got to figure out how to make these myself. I cannot get enough of girl accesories.
I have no pictures to show of the awesome baby shower that was thrown for me last week. Thanks to all my friends and family, it was great.
I don't want baby girl to come this week because I have fun plans, but maybe after that she can.




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Andie said...

Love these shoes my girls are all grown wish they made them in a 7 1/2 I would wear them

jadie said...

those are the cutest shoes!! iam getting so excited to see your baby girl!! she will be here soon!! and i think she would love to sport a pair of those shoes dont you??

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I swear you just announced you were pregnant and now your sweetie pie is coming anytime.

Love the shoes! $28 is a little much, but sometimes you just have to get them!

You prego pictures are fun.

Unknown said...

Wow I didn't know you were so close to your due date! Girls are so much fun! I recommend not spending 28 dollars on shoes until she can walk in them. :) They are styling.

Rachel said...

adorable shoes! and I love those shadow pics you took! They are so great!

Kimi said...

I have the hormone IUD. I love it. I kind of wish I had gotten the copper one, though because it lasts ten years and the hormone one only lasts 5. My sister has the copper one and she loves it. Just get one put in right after the baby is born. You'll never notice it. I do love the 5 year one too because I hardly have a period anymore, which is way nice.

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and your belly at the baby shower! You got so much cute stuff and those shoes are adorable! Would they look as cute on a baby boy?? I hope so! :)

Jennifer said...

Those shoes are too cute! I wish we could have had dinner together today! Jesse still isn't home. His schedule has really stunk this week.

Bethany said...

I'm sure your little girl will be quite accommodating until you do what you want to:) When's your due date again?

Five Bresees said...

I must say...I LOVE those shoes. They are so cute, I'm sure I could find a way to rationalize spending $28 on them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...