I keep waiting for someone to come tell me she is not mine or that she is not real. She is too good to be true. She is still such a sweet baby and gorgeous. I don't want to do anything but stare at her and cuddle her. Again my sister is the mad
paparazzo to Ava Kate. She captures Ava perfectly and is happy to do so. My mom and sister are
Ava's top fans. It is fun to have a girl in the family to coo over. Also she gets presents of the clothes
variety every time she visits
Grammy.





she is looking a little jaundice Alien, so chic right now.
3 comments:
she is so darn cute! makes me think I need another little girl around with all the cute clothes and bows. Glad you are enjoying her!
what beautiful pictures! ava, you are making me baby hungry. thanks.
Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. I have to say, every time I see new pictures of her, I want to have a girl even more!
Post a Comment