
Miss Priss got her 1 month checkup a 1 1/2 weeks late but still...
She is weighing in at a hefty 10 lbs 2 oz 50%
A long 22.2 inches 75%
and a teeny head at 25%

She loves to stare at the pattern in her crib. Missy got her first cold thanks to the BIg that is Brother. As for her new stats she is fattening up for the winter season just fine. I love having a chunkaroo baby. She has the most delish cheeks and a few leg rolls to call her own.
Body by Milk!
2 comments:
OH JENNA!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! CANT WAIT TOO SEEE HER !!! WELL , TONIGHT THE BIG DINNER!!! IT WILL BE NICE TOO BE WITH EVERYONE!!! I LOVE U SOOO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM!!!! I KNEW U WOULD BE !!!!!
I really love that second picture of her. Very adorable!
Post a Comment