Having two kids under two is not someting I will do again. Although Aves is now getting a kick out of Luke's antics so it's nice. He is entertaining her more and locking her in a hot car less. She is one tough muffin when it comes to his bear hugs. She is an alarmingly good baby. Eats well. Sleeps through the night and coos and smiles at everyone. We had a really busy all girls weekend and she was a doll. She even has a womanly body complete with mushy tushy. what a dream.

5 comments:
I'd have to agree that two under two is difficult. And I will not be doing it again either. :) Your kids are so cute. I love hearing how "charming" Luke is right now, because it makes me feel like my son is more normal. I bet they would get along pretty well. Or else they would totally hate eachother, because they seem a lot alike.
I can't wait 'til Logan's old enough to actually be ENTERTAINED by his older brother... Yep, two under two is interesting.....
When do you want us to come over? :) I'm pretty open. Thursdays aren't great, but other than that, any day is good! Give me a date that's good for you, and we'll be there!
Jenna, I love reading your blogs. I always feel like I am the most lucky, wonderful person in the world because of the beautiful babies in my home. Life is often a bit scattered at our house (Adara's 2 years and Naomi's 4 months), but the girls are beautiful, fun, mostly well-behaved . . .
Thanks again for posting such beautiful thoughts about your family.
tempppo.blogspot.com
OH MY! I am in LOVE with her cute little dress!
I am completely with you about having 2 young kids. Ethan's almost 2 1/2 now, but he's definitely in the middle of his "terrible twos". He seems to only throw tantrums when we're out! Plus he loves on Lily a little to hard!
Post a Comment