Sep 8, 2009

The Ru is Two





The Saudi prince turned two. There was best friend playing, swimming, cousin lovin, pizza eating, carousal riding, dog shopping fun had.
Luke.
I love you.
I really do.
I love you to the bone.
You have tested my patience and aged me a good five years.
You have been the cause of many a breakdown.
You have made me feel physical pain I never knew existed.
You are my first, my little guinea pig.
You are a morning person. I am not.
You are moody, I can be too*
I love that you are curious and strong willed. Don't ever lose that. You'll need it.
I love that your eyes are BANANNAS. You will kill plenty a lady with them.
I love that you have dad's long legs and broad shoulders.
I love that you are nothing but sweet to your sister.
I love how you have never stopped bouncing.
I love how you tell me I look nice when I put a flower in my hair.
I love you, I love everyday I spend with you.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

White Family said...

That is too cute. I love the way you write, Jenna. Your posts always put a smile on my face. Happy birthday Lukers!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Lukey!! I'm glad you had such a fun day!! :)

Bethany said...

You're so sweet, Jenna! Happy birthday to Luke!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I agree with Jess, I love the way you write!

Five Bresees said...

I love those pictures! Having a two year old is fun! I'd have to say though, now that Ethan is 2 (and clearly going through terrible twos) I think it has aged me a good few years - and not in a good way. Haha. I look a lot more tired and worn out than I did a year ago :). Oh well!

By the way, we might be out to visit AZ in Dec or Jan. Luke and Ethan should get together to play!

jadie said...

jenna.. he is 2 what the heck.. time has flown by... what a handsome 2 year old he is! you guys are such a darling family! i hope you are all doing well!!! i love all your pics.. they are so fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...