Nothing new about these pictures. Just my little
punkin keepin it cute. I don't know if I have yet mentioned on this blog how much I love having a girl, her in particular. In other news I crashed our car. I was a sight in the middle of the freeway with a dog and two babies. Glad that week is behind me now.
7 comments:
Jenna, you make me laugh! I love that you love having a girl so much. She is darling!
You also make me laugh. You babe is one stylish chica! Very cute!
loving the flowers on her head! too cute! sorry about your car...that stinks!
she's too cute, Kaylee just got the same pants the other day from spencer's grandma
please send her over in a taxi right now. I want to hug her.
Being in a car accident is one of the WORST feelings in the world, especially when it is your fault. I should know. I have been in 3 and 2 were my fault. I hate car accidents.
I promise that the next post will have pictures, as for the babies, though...that is still a ways off.
Sorry to hear about the car accident. You and Aves should stop by and visit sometime! I'm so bummed I missed Jamie's shower. It was such a chaotic day and I just couldn't swing it.
Post a Comment