Oct 20, 2009
It is hard for me to acknowledge this
My lil nugget turned 6 months today. So so so sad. She crawled a bit today. She rocks on all fours constantly. Sits up and worm crawls.
I hate it. I try not to giver her tummy time and encourage growth and strength. Try as I might she learns fast, faster then Luke.I am trying to Shirley Temple her. Giving her pills everyday to keep her tiny. It seems like yesterday that she born, it was the best day. Two easy pushes, zero pain and my lifelong wish was here. Fat bum, cuddly, and a sleeper. Her sweet spirit is such a nice addition to our home and her love of fashion makes it very convenient for us to be bffs. I might cry all today.
HaPpy BiRTHdaY Avers Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
6 months old! wow!! she is growing so much! she is darling! and such a girly girl i love it! they grow up so fast! to fast!! i hope you are doing well! your kids are so cute!
Such a doll. She is beautiful, and so happy! I'm glad Luke is getting better for you. I'd have to say Trevor has been the opposite. He was such a sweet child... until he hit two! Wow...that's all I can say.
Um so when can I see you!? This means I havent' seen you in like 5 months!!!!!!
Um so when can I see you!? This means I havent' seen you in like 5 months!!!!!!
Her outfit is so adorable! Where'd you get it?
Hey! We got the headbands a couple days ago! LOVE them :) Thanks again!! We might be out in December. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment